- 1 How do you protect your hair from breakage?
- 2 How do you protect your hair and nails?
- 3 Natural mixtures to protect your hair from falling out
- 4 Tips to protect your hair and nails from breakage
- 5 Ways to protect your nails from breakage
How do you protect your hair and nails from breakage and fall? A question that worries many women: if a woman takes care of her beauty, especially her hair and nails, hair and nails are the basis of a woman’s beauty, since they ensure that her hair looks more beautiful, and the health of your hair and nails is a test of your inner health. Whenever your diet is healthy, this is reflected in the health of the hair and nails, as well as of the skin and the whole body, so body safety is the result of proper nutrition; therefore, women should be interested in eating vegetables and fruits because they contain vitamins that are necessary for healthy hair and nails, and should you learn to protect your hair and nails from breaking?
How do you protect your hair from breakage?
A woman’s hair is important to her. That is why it is not easy to take care of their appearance and protect them as much as possible, since the causes of hair breakage can be due to both physical and external factors, since the dry climate affects the hair and also to an unhealthy diet, and weak blood and immunity impair the beauty of the hair, and there are many other factors that affect hair and hinder its growth. So, you should do the following:
- Determine the cause of this breakage if it is due to an internal condition, such as weak blood or lack of vitamins that nourish the hair.
- Commitment to eating vitamin-rich foods. Take a hair oil bath once a week.
How do you protect your hair and nails?
Eating well is the foundation of a healthy body. That’s why, dear, you should pay close attention to your diet, and you should look for vitamin-rich foods and eat them constantly and increase them as much as possible, since a woman who maintains her diet will receive strong immunity against diseases that may be symptoms of hair loss and broken nails. With your food, you protect your hair and nails from breakage and precipitation.
Food rich in vitamins and iron to protect your hair and nails
- fruits and vegetables; especially those that contain vitamin C, eat fish; this is because it contains vitamin D, which helps absorb calcium, which in turn protects nails from breakage.
- Avoid eating pickles and salts. Because it has a negative effect on the health of the body and weakens the blood, which in turn helps with hair loss.
Natural mixtures to protect your hair from falling out
There are many natural blends that promote hair growth, strengthen follicles and protect hair and nails from breakage. These mixtures include:
- adding one tablespoon of olive oil and one tablespoon of lemon juice, massaging the scalp with them, wrapping the hair with a tissue for at least half an hour and not more than two hours, and then thoroughly washing it with shampoo.
- Preferably use a chemical-free shampoo. Repeat the procedure once a week. Mix olive oil with castor oil, with sweet almond oil in equal amounts, massage the scalp and take an oil bath once or twice a week, depending on the condition of the hair.
- Leave it on your hair for an hour or two. Then wash your head thoroughly with water and shampoo. Use henna powder for your hair by mixing five tablespoons of henna with the infusion of bitter tea, add a teaspoon of vinegar and a teaspoon of olive oil, let it sit for at least half an hour, then apply it to your hair for four or six hours, wash your hair thoroughly.
- Repeat as needed, you’ll notice the difference before and after use.
Tips to protect your hair and nails from breakage
Some of the tips beauticians give to protect your nails and hair from breakage and hair loss include:
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Use nourishing oils for your hair.
- Shower with a chemical-free shampoo.
- Use a conditioner to keep your hair from falling out.
- Choose the right hair cream.
- Drink plenty of water because water cleanses the body of salts.
- Wash your hair only three times a week and put it in an oil bath once a week.
- Avoid foods that contain as much salt as possible.
Ways to protect your nails from breakage
Nail fractures are a matter of concern for all women, as women are always looking for a decent appearance, especially from time to time, and all women should pay attention to the appearance of their nails. To search for the reasons why your nails break and protect them, you should pay attention to the following:
- Take dietary vitamins and fish oil pills.
- Pay attention to proper nutrition.
- Keep eating calcium-rich foods.
- Drink water early in the morning.
- This cleanses the body of toxins and removes excess salts in the body.
Some beauty experts answer some women’s question: How do you protect your hair and nails from breakage and fall? It’s all about eating a proper diet and eating healthy foods that contain vitamins, iron and hair nutrients.